The jewel of the Mexican Caribbean, a breathtaking paradise between an emerald lagoon and the turquoise ocean. A place where days pass by sunbathing on white sandy beaches and enjoying one of the world’s most exciting nightlife destinations.
Either if you are an adrenaline seeker or a cultural hunter, adventure and cultural tours are also a reason to visit Cancun. From scuba diving at the world’s second largest coral reef barrier or discovering the archeological site of Chichen Itza, there will always be an activity to be mesmerized.
The Hard Rock Hotel Cancun is a bastion of sophisticated style with warm and welcoming service in Cancun’s famous hotel zone. Featuring 601 guestrooms, this twelve-story monument rises above the white sands of a decadent Caribbean beach to take your breath away. All day, all night, baby.
It´s not just a room – it´s a rock fortress of amazing extras and exclusive amenities.
601 rooms available as Deluxe Rooms, Family Suites, Deluxe Diamond and Rock Royalty Level Suites.
This all-inclusive hotel features 601 stylishly chic guestrooms in various categories including, Deluxe Lagoon View King, Deluxe Lagoon View Double, Deluxe PURE WELLNESS® King, Deluxe PURE WELLNESS® Double, Deluxe Ocean View King, Deluxe Ocean View Double, Deluxe Family Lagoon View (Two Bedroom), Diamond Ocean View King, Rock Royalty Ocean View King with Personal Assistant, Rock Suite Ocean View (One Bedroom) with Personal Assistant, Rock Suite Ocean View (Two Bedroom) with Personal Assistant, and Rock Star Suite Ocean Front (Two Bedroom) with Personal Assistant.
• Sleep like a rock® bedding featuring 300-threadcount, egyptian cotton
• Rock Spa® bath products and Hansgrohe rain showers
• Rock Om® – In-room on-demand yoga videos
• 42” flatscreen hdtv with plug-and-play technology
• Custom-designed furniture and specially selected artwork from around the world
•Dynamic lighting fixtures suitable for entertainment and working
• Minibar with sodas, bottled water, juice and domestic beer
• In-room safe
• Bluetooth-enabled wireless alarm clock radio
• Complimentary streaming music channels
There’s something to suit every taste bud. Whatever you’re craving, We’ve got you covered. Go on a world tour with the internationally inspired restaurants of the Hard Rock Hotel Cancun.
The Market – International buffet
Frida – Contemporary Mexican a la carte
Zen – Asian a la carte – Izakaya, teppanyaki & sushi
Ciao – Italian fine dining a la carte
Ipanema – Rodizio – Brazilian Grill
Pizzeto – Brick-oven style pizza.
Diego – poolside bar
3 Pool Bars – Dive, Float & Splash
Smash Bar – Lobby bar
Uncorked – Wine Bar – $
Rock out at the beach or the luxurious pool area with swim up bars. Indulge in a glorious spa day OR Plan the ultimate celebrity-style wedding. The Hard Rock Hotel Cancun truly has something for everyone.
• Rock Shop® – offering your favorite Hard Rock Hotel merchandise – $
• Rock Spa® – $
• Body Rock® Fitness Center featuring state-of-the-art fitness and weight training equipment
• Hard Rock Roxity Kids Club™
• The Sound of Your Stay®
• POSH Beauty Salon & Boutique® – $
• An expansive poolscape
• Amphitheater – live music and shows
• Memorabilia – selection of priceless music memorabilia
• Music Lab
• Tennis Court and Basketball Court
•Golf at Riviera Cancun Golf Club designed by Jack Nicklaus
•Golf at Hard Rock Golf Club™ Riviera Maya designed by Robert von Hagge
Give meetings the rock star treatment.
• 29,272 sq. ft. of total meeting and event space • 12,378 sq. ft. rock’n roll ballroom divisible by 4 • 2,015 sq. ft. Cancun ballroom divisible by 5 • 2,015 sq. ft. Caribe ballroom divisible by 5 • 12,864 sq. ft. outdoor terrace • Self service computer center • Audiovisual capabilities •Wireless internet •Dedicated roadie
• Chichen Itza – $
• Tulum Express – $
• Boogie Surf Dolphin Ride – $
• Paradise Adventure – Subsee & Snorkel – $
• Zip Line – $
• and more!
• Eco & Adventure Parks – Xcaret, Xel-ha, Xplor
and Sian Ka’an biosphere reserve – $
• Shopping at la isla shopping villa, Kukulcan Plaza
& Luxury Avenue, Plaza Caracol and Plaza las
Americas – Malecon de las Americas – $
$ – Fees apply